Thursday, February 28, 2013

Preface: I am Not an Old Person

Let me repeat, I am NOT an old person. 

That being said, I have recently decided that I want a garden. 

Obviously not now while I'm living in quarters small enough to be mistaken for a dog kennel, but sometime in the future, I will have a garden- and it's gonna be a damn good one. 

No, I don't know anything about gardening per say but... you know... I'm kind of hoping it's not as hard as it looks (if a community of 80 year olds can almost grow a jungle, I think I can manage to sprout a few tomatoes... I hope). 

Basically, the idea of having a perfect, tranquil place to read and watch the sunset and do yoga sold me. I know it sounds lame coming from an 18 year old college student, but when you're living in the concrete cubical which is Los Angeles you learn to appreciate things like that. If you're still not sold, check out what others have done with a little free space and a green thumb, you'd be surprised just how inspiring a garden can be. 








No comments:

Post a Comment