Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feeling the Wanderlust


Click Here

Alright, this is getting bad guys. In classes, at work, when I should be doing homework- pretty much all the time lately all I think about is dropping out of school and travelling. I won't actually do it (probably), but I've never been outside of the U.S. for more than a few hours and I'm a grown adult for god's sake, it's about time I see the world. 

I'm a firm believer in the powers of travel, and think that everyone should get out there and see something new, especially if it's something they've always wanted to do. For me, that's backpacking in Nepal or travelling through Iceland, but I'll go anywhere the wind takes me... or anywhere I can afford.

 

Anyways, for those who share in my enthusiasm (and for those who don't) I figured everyone could use some pictures of amazing faraway places that get me all kinds of ready for summer, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment