Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Perks of Being a Trojan

Howdy!

I hope everyone made it through this rather long feeling Thursday alright, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ready for the weekend!

So after a somewhat stressful day of classes and receptionist-ing I was lucky enough to have a concert at my school to look forward to, known as CONQUEST (in honor of the football match-up between my beloved Trojans and the UCLA Bruins), and let me tell you: it pays (figuratively speaking that is) to go to a private university sometimes. CHILDISH GAMBINO headlined, and don't worry if you've never heard of him because I hadn't either until today



It's always a special day when it rains in LA though, and the weather made the event that much more special. Not gonna lie, my best friend and I ran through the crowd like madmen and snuck onto the roof of a parking structure to get an exclusive vantage point just for the sake of feeling free but hey, that's part of the fun in life, right?

 


We got some great views and some even better memories and while the music isn't my favorite, it was definitely a concert to remember.

Tomorrow I will be seeing an advanced screening of "Rise of the Guardians" so stay tuned for an amateur review and some more fun schtuff this weekend!

Also please feel free to leave any questions, comments, stories, or words of wisdom for me, I'd love to hear from you!


Keep calm and fight on :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment