Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cool Stuff Part V

If I Ever Leave This World Alive

A little different than what I've shared before, but a great song nonetheless. It makes me happy :)
Best Photos of 2012

I look at a lot of photography... not to sound cool or anything  I'm mostly just really bored at work. Anyways, I really enjoyed this compilation of "Best Picture of the Day", looking forward to this year's!
Goodneighborstuff

Alright, I know I just showed you Medieval Dinner but come on. This stuff's funny.
 
Volunteer and Travel!

Anyone who knows me could tell you that my one dream in life is to travel. Volunteer opportunities like these are everywhere, and go to show that you don't need thousands of dollars to travel (and make some great memories and friends along the way!)
Google Street View

I happened upon this site and was amazed by the idea behind it. I never realized that Google Street View could be so beautiful, but I'm SO glad that someone else did.

I Love You All The Time

My newest musical obsession. If you like it, also try the song "Oh Be One" or "I Have No Sister"

No comments:

Post a Comment