Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cool Stuff Finale!


Design for the home by L’Atelier d’exercices
http://www.handmadecharlotte.com/

In case you didn't catch the DIY page in Cool Stuff Part I, I shall impart upon you knowledge of this cute craft blog called "Hand Made Charlotte". A lot of it is parent-child based projects and activities but some of the ideas there are pretty clever, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of these Click Here! 

Meridith Dittmar

Despite the more radical website name, the art is so bizarre and dream-like I just had to put it up.  

Best Movie of the Century
That is, in my opinion. If you haven't seen- or at least heard of- Moonrise Kingdom, let me help you out from that rock you've been living under, because you've been missing out my friend.



There’s this place in Ireland where every 2 years, the stars line up with this trail on June 10th-June 18th.  It’s called the Heaven’s Trail
Pinterest
OK, not gonna lie but this one is a little selfish. Above is a link to my Pinterest boards, which are pretty cool if I do say so myself... don't judge me. 

Long Treks on Skate Decks
These guys are 3 of my heroes. If you appreciate adventure, comedy, travel, longboarding, idiocy, fun, or attractive gingers, give the series a try. It definitely won't disappoint. 


If you know what's good for you, you'll watch this.
I'm not even going to explain this one... it's pretty much the best finale I could come up with. You'll thank me later.

And that concludes my cool stuff series (for now at least). Thanks for keeping up, and make sure to check in next week  for the usual rants, complaints, inappropriate comments, etc!

-Chase 






No comments:

Post a Comment